1 pound ground Beef
1/2 cup chopped Onions
1 six-ounce can Tomato Paste
3/4 cup Water
1 1/2 teaspoon Salt
1/4 teaspoon Pepper
1/2 teaspoon Basil
1/2 teaspoon Spaghetti Seasoning (optional)
3/4 cup Milk
1 eight ounce package Philadelphia Cream Cheese
1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
1/2 cup mozzarella Cheese
1/2 teaspoon Garlic Salt
2 cups Egg Noodles (cooked)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and boil noodles. Drain and rinse with cold water to stop the cooking process. Cover with dish towel and set aside.
1. Brown the hamburger meat, onions, bell peppers and cook until tender.
2. Add the tomato sauce, water, salt, pepper, basil and spaghetti seasoning. Simmer for five minutes.
3. In a sauce pan, Heat milk and cream cheese. Blend together and stir in 1/4 cup parmesan cheese and 1/2 mozzarella cheese. Simmer for five minutes.
4. In casserole dish, alternate layers of noodles, cheese and meat sauce.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for twenty minutes. Sprinkle on remaining cheese.